UK gov get onboard the security notification train

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Thu Feb 24 09:37:19 UTC 2005

Also it's shame there's no sign-up confirmation email/SMS on these.

Heck should I wish I could get all the spam trojans to sign up to this
with interesting email/mobile-numbers and really annoy alot of people.

Sigh - reinventing the wheel (badly) again. Wonders what's wrong with
MailMan (etc) and just patch in an SMS system to it...???

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Colin Johnston wrote:
> See
>
> Now maybe if we can persude UK Gov to configure mailing lists correctly to
> not send virus content before it is scanned then maybe we can all sleep safe
> at night :)
>
> Colin Johnston

the system manager.