Mailing List Update

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Wed Feb 23 15:06:28 UTC 2005

Hello Folks;

Following Steve Feldmans lead, we'd like to
offer an update as well.

List Admin bios are here: http://www.nanog.org/listadmins.html

A few changes have been made that you should
know about.

First, all previously restricted posters are unrestricted.
There are currently no restricted posters and nothing
related on the table.

Second, we've agreed that nobody will be removed from the
list unless a majority of us agree to do so. The
exception to this would be for spam and technical problems
such as mail loops, etc.

The List Administrators can be reached at
nanog-admin at nanog.org for problems or feedback.

Thanks,

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com