NANOG Changes

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cybernothing.org
Sat Feb 19 16:24:55 UTC 2005

On 02/19/05, Steve Gibbard <scg at gibbard.org> wrote:

> I'd been waiting to hear that the nanog-futures list had actually been
> created before urging that this discussion move there.  Since it sounds
> like it has been, now would probably be a good time to move the
> discussion.

	*agree*

	There still needs to be a formal announcement, for those who may
	be interested but are ignoring this thread.  I'll leave that to
	the current governors, though, 'cause it's not my place.

--
J.D. Falk                                          uncertainty is only a virtue
<jdfalk at cybernothing.org>                    when you don't know the answer yet