draft-crocker-email-arch-03

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu Feb 17 15:55:32 UTC 2005

Folks,

I've been working on an email architecture document, prompted by the increased diversity of folk who are trying to enhance the service, to mitigate minor problems like spam.  I think the document has reached a stable point, in its attempt to describe the current service.  I'd like to get feedback from the ops community.

The latest version has substantial changes, but I think they are refinements from the previous version and reflect feedback I've received. Of course, any additional comments are more than welcome, and I have no doubt there can be debate about lots of the details.

But the goal is to get this published sooner, rather than later, so I am hoping this is the last major revision.

I've submitted the doc to the i-d folks.  In the interim, you can access it at:

;   <http://bbiw.net/specifications/draft-crocker-email-arch-03.html>

;   <http://bbiw.net/specifications/draft-crocker-email-arch-03.txt>

--
Dave Crocker