Please Check Filters - BOGON Filtering IP Space 72.14.128.0/19

Kunjal Trivedi kutrived at cisco.com
Wed Feb 16 21:59:48 UTC 2005

Hi Folks -

Due to the feedback we've received on the Autosecure bogon list issue, we've
decided to do the following:

1) Provide a fix that removes bogon ACL creation and deployment from the
Autosecure feature.  This change will be available in mainline and
maintenance software releases. For the software release details, please
refer to 2.

2) A Cisco Field Notice will be published to inform customers of the change
and will contain instructions on how to remove the bogon ACLs created by
executing the autosecure command.

We'll update the list with the Field Notice URL as soon as it's available.
Tentative date for FN posting is 18th February 2005.

Regards.

/kunjal