Vonage complains about VoIP-blocking

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Wed Feb 16 06:35:36 UTC 2005

Odd regarding the Vonage connection. Their sitting on UU from where I
can see and I have excellent transit to them from Comcast.

I've tested Vonage, only because I had it, with the Semena NE2000 Network
Test Device and introduced multiple error, path, and latency issues and it
stood up very well. At one point, I jacked up the latency to 4000ms and I
was
still able to place, communicate, and drop calls effectively. I was
very surprised at how it handled that large introduced latency.

I don't know about Vonage support. Never tried it.

-M<