Verizon wins MCI

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Tue Feb 15 20:14:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 06:56:54PM +0000, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:
> we aim to please? or was there some hidden meaning to your email/troll?

1. I didn't realize that accurately reporting the facts was now considered
a "troll".  Fascinating.

2. Nope, there's no hidden meaning -- unless you're someone with the
authority, integrity and courage to pull the plug on those 193 spam
operations.  By close-of-business today would be just fine, thanks.
Those of us absorbing the operational costs of dealing with the abuse
they're cranking out would really appreciate it.

3. If that made you uncomfortable, you probably don't want to read this:

	Should MCI Be Profiting From Knowingly Hosting Spam Gangs?
	http://www.spamhaus.org/news.lasso?article=158

---Rsk