Vonage complains about VoIP-blocking

Daniel Golding dgolding at burtongroup.com
Tue Feb 15 18:33:25 UTC 2005

Anyone know which rural LECs might be involved?

I find it interesting that it isnt an MSO or RBOC doing the blocking -
perhaps the greater lawyer:engineer ratio at those organizations prevents
it?

The other interesting aspect is that there seems to be a bit of a
persecution complex on the part of some VoIP providers. Of course, even
paranoids have enemies, as they say :)

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies