Verizon wins MCI

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Tue Feb 15 16:50:41 UTC 2005

Jon Lewis wrote:
> But does anyone really know how big WorldCon is/was?  First thing Verizon
> will have to do is fire the entire billing department and replace them
> with people/systems that can generate correct bills and send them to the
> correct customers.

You've got to be kidding me!  Fear the day this happens.  It took
Verizon 15 MONTHS to fix a billing dispute we've had from just ONE DS3
circuit.  In that time they've accidently interupted service twice (for
hours at a time) while they attempt to "fix the billing issue".  MCI's
billing is like a vacation compared to all the billing problems we've
had with Verizon.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it but
you're never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what you
say.