Symantec AV may execute viruses

Jeff Wheeler jwheeler at usip.org
Thu Feb 10 19:23:43 UTC 2005

Oh, wow, I see how I missed that - I had already scrolled half way down
the page and was looking at the Consumer Products section under
"Non-Vulnerable Products"...  woops :)

Looking at it more closely, they are saying the same thing twice:

Affected Product - only affected prior to build x.y.z
and then
Non-Vulnerable Product - only non-vulnerable starting with build x.y.z

--
Jeff Wheeler
Postmaster, Network Admin