Time to check the rate limits on your mail servers

Andy Johnson andyjohnson at ij.net
Thu Feb 3 19:31:14 UTC 2005

Nils Ketelsen wrote:
> Only thing that puzzles me is, why it took spammers so long to go in
> this direction.
>

> Nils

	I am still confused why people think this is new behavior. The sky is
not falling (regardles of how many stories CNET publishes claiming it
is), nor should this really be relevant to how I operate my network.

This is purely a systems administration issue to tackle, which I believe
is beyond the scope of this list. I do find it amazing that we cannot go
more than a month without raising some spam-related thread and beating
it to death.

Andy