live chat with other nanog'ers

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Fri Dec 30 04:55:35 UTC 2005

> well, unfortunately the only way to get the chan dropped and
> added back
> to us is by going through the steering committee and having
> one of them
> talk to rob levin, (lilo, levin at freenode.net).

What does the steering committee have to do with #nanog? We
can't even keep the mailing list on topic and you want to
have #NANOG all gussied up? What is the purpose again? Oh,
I'm sorry, you're on meds. In that case, we'll be sure to
send a note into the SC and make sure they start asking
skiddies to unlock IRC channels PRIORITY ONE.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

-M<