live chat with other nanog'ers

Barry J. Featherstone barry at euhosts.net
Fri Dec 30 02:19:37 UTC 2005

Having read the foregoing, and as a regular reader of this list, along with
my colleague.

If there are issues regarding channels being locked on a network etc, and
no-one is willing to do something constructive to enable free chat again,
then as my colleague and I also run an Irc network (albeit very small) we
would be more than willing to host a #nanog channel on it, if this would
prove of benefit to the list members etc..

Our network is certainly capable of handling in excess of 1500+ chatters at
any one time.

Any one who may be interested in this as a possible solution, please let me
know off-list or discuss amongst yourselves and see what you feel would be
the best solution for you.

Barry.