Destructive botnet originating from Japan

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Mon Dec 26 00:19:48 UTC 2005

(jon I know you didn't say, but the original must have got nailed in my spam filters)

The best thing about this statement is that since I don't report to nanog nsp-sec, or Tyler Durden,   the first rule of fight club can kiss my arse.

But then again, this really isn't NANOG's business now is it? Or is it?

Happy Christmas folks!

:)

Marty