Where we'll be

Susan Harris srh at merit.edu
Fri Dec 23 14:32:55 UTC 2005

>> Our room rate is $145 single/double.  Thanks for making this happen,
>> Carol!
>
> Yes but will you be passing out "I'm sorry I missed valentines day to be
> at NANOG" cards for the attendees to take home to their significant
> others, so they aren't sleep on the couch until March? :)

I feel your pain (really).  The timing is very unfortunate, but we have to
work around times when hotels are available and other groups aren't
meeting. The good news is that we plan to cook up something special for
lonely hubbies and wives to take home to their loved ones.  Not an XBox,
but something that's at least, um, memorable.  (BTW I owe this idea to
someone who shall remain nameless but her name begins with R and she has
auburn hair.)