MSN admins Mails disappears into ether

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Thu Dec 22 13:06:01 UTC 2005

Is there any MSN admins on the list that can help. We have a customer
that sends mail to an msn account and sometimes it goes and sometimes it
does not and they are getting very frustrated with our service of course
blaming us. I have logs that show we sent the mail and it was accepted
for delivery but the person on the other end never gets it. This
customer can send the same mail 5 minutes apart for testing and we show
it being delivered and accepted both times but the guy on the other end
will get 1 out of the 2 messages so we do not think it is being marked
as spam on your end and dropped. If anyone can please contact me off
list or if anyone has had any success with contacting a MSN admin that
info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
--
http://www.digitalrage.org/