who's receiving comvalid/bgpsentinel spam? (Re: BGP )

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Thu Dec 15 16:16:13 UTC 2005

> #  your not the only one...
>
> do you think it's worth complaining, or is this another "hey,
> you put your
> contact information out there, we're just using it, and the
> mail isn't spam,
> it's absolutely on-topic?" spammer?

In my experiencce, these are being originated from here i.e.
that poster is a subscriber here and he is harvesting from
here.

I'll be shopping at the Burlington Mall late this afternoon.
Their office is directly next door, on the way to Starbucks.
I'll pop over and see if they have a valid podstal address (fraudulent
domain complaint) and perhaps I will pop in and ask who is in
charge of The Annoying Spam Department and request removal in person.

-M<