Two Tiered Internet

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Thu Dec 15 02:56:03 UTC 2005

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Tony Li wrote:
> I believe it when it gets to my street.  So far, the reality is
> Really Slow DSL, with service and installation times measured in weeks
> at costs that aren't competitive.  So yes, I missed all of that.

There are currently a couple of million IPTV users worldwide. Imagine how
much more useful the conversation would be if it included people who have
actually used it and could say what their experience has been instead of
people leaping to conlusions based on inaccurate reports.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/netsol/ns610/c647/cdccont_0900aecd80375b69.pdf