Viral Cure Could 'Immunise' The Internet

sgorman1 at gmu.edu sgorman1 at gmu.edu
Fri Dec 9 15:46:50 UTC 2005

Keep in mind the study was done by physicists, who while brilliant, cannot be bothered with operational realities that prevent their equations from being elegant.

Still an interesting hypothesis on how to leverage network structure to fight infections - this assumes you buy into the whole Internet is "scale free" argument to begin with.