QoS for ADSL customers

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Thu Dec 1 15:52:34 UTC 2005

But be careful about the CPU usage and platform support for NBAR.  I
don't think the sup720 will do NBAR, at least that's what I heard.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978