MPLS or Site2Site VPN

Henry Yen henry at AegisInfoSys.com
Tue Aug 30 18:49:33 UTC 2005

(sorry for the continuing top-post)  Speaking of Hub-and-Spokes,
what about Frame Relay (from a single provider that covers all
your states)?  I imagine that it's probably run over their own
backbone using MPLS anyway.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York