MPLS or Site2Site VPN

Network Fortius netfortius at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:51:51 UTC 2005

Technology aside (I would definitely prefer MPLS, simply because it
may allow me to do more with VoIP quality, than unmanaged site-to-
site VPNs), I have not been able to find MPLS providers with lesser
costs than dedicated lines, for equivalent port speed. I have looked
at MCI, SBC and Sprint, so far ... whom did you find more attractive
than T1 providers?

Stef