MPLS or Site2Site VPN

Todd Reed treed at astate.edu
Sun Aug 28 23:32:12 UTC 2005

I'm looking at connecting 15+ multi-state locations together to start
forming a private corporate network.  The sites are small with 25-30
devices.  I want to avoid direct-T1's due to cost, therefore I'm looking
for alternatives.  I know I can do site-to-site VPN, but I've also heard
a lot about MPLS and from what I've read, it may be a good option.  Over
the next year, we will be adding 5-10 more sites, so expansion is
important.  I'm not planning to do voice, but it may be an option in 2-3
years.  If anyone has any suggestions on their experiences, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Todd