Cingular Wireless contact?

Alan Spicer a_spicer at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 23 00:50:58 UTC 2005

If anyone knows who to talk to at Cingular about Wireless Fax over Cingular
Wireless (Telular SX5E box) ...

If anyone's still alive still at Cingular that knows anything is ... I just
set up someone on GSM with a Fax # to an actual external fax machine around
4 months ago. Now their claiming there's no such thing. Funny thing is
they'll issue the number and enter the code into billing. After that they
seem to be lost. Is there an engineers month off or something?

Cingular's "Technical Assistance" Data Tech Support? at 866-490-266 is NOT
what it used to be, even a few months ago or so. If I wanted to play video
games or get ring tones on my phone to be cute, I could probably get some
help.

---
Alan Spicer (a_spicer at bellsouth.net)