Qwest PSTN problems / status page?

Mike Lewinski oroboros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:16:01 UTC 2005

Is anyone aware of a network status page for Qwest PSTN.

We have been told they are currently experiencing a major outage and
"All calls are failing out-going" (which isn't true as I've made some
calls, but am seeing intermittent congestion returned on our PRIs)

I have also heard that it... "Seems to be on the public switching
network.Seattle can call out, Minneapolis & Ohio can't."

(We first noticed it WRT LD calls, and my first test was to OH and
that succeeded, so whatever it is clearly is intermittent).

Mike