Blocking certain terrorism/porn sites and DNS

Conrad nanog.deform at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:08:27 UTC 2005

On 8/18/05, Daniel Golding <dgolding at burtongroup.com> wrote:

> There are actually perfectly valid reasons for not blocking such sites, even
> if you feel (as I do) that jihadis are the enemies of civilization.

<politics>
Enemies of Civilization? The defensive Jihad going on is simply a War
on US policies and defense of their land.

It's simply outrageous that after all the coverage and books that have
 been written on this subject (sept 11, bin laden, jihad, muslim
fundamentals) that some/most Americans still think that radical
islamists hate Americans, Freedom, and Democracy. It's simply false;
radical islamists hate American military on their land, Americans
defending and arming radical muslim dictators (think Saudi), who
prosecute and murder their people, and the western world exploiting
their countries natural resources, oil , to be sold at below fair
market value. They don't hate you or I, the only thing they hate is US
policy, if it were to change so would the world (for now).

Why were the sept 11 Hijackers Saudi? Because they hate the US support
of the dictators who are oppressing them.

By the way, where is the plane? Can anyone show proof of a plane
hitting the pentagon? A plane, debris, engines, luggage, remains?
</politics>