DACS Equipment

Richard J. Sears nmontante at adnc.com
Tue Aug 16 21:53:39 UTC 2005

Hi Steve -

Overkill for you maybe but we use ONS 15454 and Carrier Access Corps
MUXs to do that when we need to....then we plug them into CT3 cards in
our Ciscos.

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 14:18:21 -0500 (CDT)
sjk <sjk at dredel.com> wrote:

> I have a number of mux DS-3s coming in - right now they drop straight
> into aggregation routers. What I like to do is drop them into a local DACS
> and comb them out to DS-1s and then re-mux them back on to internal DS-3s.
> This will let me move circuits around digitally inside our equipment.
>
> Does anyone know what vendors I should speak to about such an application?
> Or maybe know of a cost-effective solution?
>
> TIA -- Steve

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."