drone armies C&C report - July/2005

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Tue Aug 16 12:39:06 UTC 2005

> > Wall of sheep certainly is humorous, but IL CERT using this
> > data as a shaming mechanism is, well, a shame.
>
> Why you associate IL CERT with this is confusing to others.  I am
> confident that you know there is little or no connection.  We all
> have employers.  You, me and Gadi included. ;-)

I don't know that. I am not part of the project. It was sent from
cert.gov.il and had a sig from the manager of the IL CERT. We can
go around in circles all day on this, but it seems that the
IL CERT was used to give the report credibility so it's fair to
give feedback on it as official CERT policy, IMO.

> nothing actionable

Enough said.

-M<