UUNET connectivity in Minneapolis, MN

James D. Butt jbutt at firecracker.com
Fri Aug 12 13:12:28 UTC 2005

Yes that is an exception... not what happened in this case....

You can come up with a lot of valid exceptions...

There are many reasons why a Tier 1 provider does not stick all its eggs
in multi-tenant buildings... smart things can be done with site selection.
I am not saying ever customer needs to keep their network like this... but
the really bug guys at the core of their network yes.

JD