@Home's 119 domain names up for sale

Matthew Black black at csulb.edu
Thu Aug 11 16:15:05 UTC 2005

I remember @home.com as being one of the defunct domains for which we
always had outbound e-mail queued.

But exactly how is this bill related to the domain name sale other
than the fact that your press release snippet contains the text
string "access at home?" Your post doesn't make that clear.

Our government spends money on myriad of initiatives. Conservatives
like to decry government spending as a total waste of resources.
Keep in mind that every dollar spent by the government goes back
into the economy, whether it be money to the oil industry (ala
the new Energy Bill, money to Halliburton for Iraq operations),
or low-income housing. The point is that the money goes back to
citizens in the form of jobs, subsidized purchases (which help
business sell items and services and create more jobs), or in the
form of tax breaks to extremely wealthy individuals. Contrary to
the rhetoric, the money doesn't vanish down a sinkhole.

matthew black
california state university, long beach

Note: The opinions stated herein represent only myself and other
like-minded individuals and may not represent my employer.