power strip with individually monitorable outlet current

Justin jkreger at lwolenczak.net
Wed Aug 10 00:08:58 UTC 2005

We were using RPC14s and the RPC22s.  Both worked well.  The RPC14s were
a bit odd to setup though.  For me, It would make a bit more sense to
use the RPC14s and connect them up to the serial access server (DS
series modules) and then do snmp connections to the serial connections
to the power strip.  It works well, but is awful slow.  The price does
seem a bit high from when I actully shopped around for baytech gear a
little over a year ago.

http://www.baytech.net/products/prodlist.php?show=RPC14
http://www.baytech.net/products/showprod.php?prod=DS3IPS

I'm going try and remember more on how we did it.  I think I have module
numbers and snmp string information someplace.

-Justin