fcc ruling on dsl providers' access to infrastructure

Eric A. Hall ehall at ehsco.com
Mon Aug 8 14:04:28 UTC 2005

On 8/8/2005 8:23 AM, Scott McGrath wrote:
> I believe it is called facism.
> A big bald Italian mentioned something about trains running on time.

Let's not confuse deregulation with the big 'F', which was state and
~trade union as much as ~business or anyone else. I mean, using the
ultra-relativistic measure that is being loosely applied here, the
previous existing regulations were also fascistic.

We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast of shrill, one-sided
and uneducated diatribes