/8 end user assignment?

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sun Aug 7 02:09:48 UTC 2005

Actually the cable modems and Dsl modems usually have a 10.x address
they are used by the ISP's to access their internal firware.  Also on
traces that I have done on both cable and dsl the first hop is
invariably a RFC1918 address.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: