/8 end user assignment?

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Aug 5 06:22:18 UTC 2005

> there were discussions about this at the last APNIC OPM.
> details can be found here if you are interested.
> http://www.apnic.net/meetings/19/programme/sigs/ipv6.html
> several ASs participated in this so called
> "large space IPv4 trial usage".

indeed, this was a very interesting, if somewhat odd, presentation.
e.g. the growth graphs had no labels on the y axes:-).

my impression was that it was essentially a request to extend the
time of the trial because it was moving more slowly than expected.
"we promised to return the space, but please give us more time."

randy