OT: Cisco.com password reset.

Christopher Chin cchin at ack.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Aug 3 21:08:13 UTC 2005

Today at 16:07 (+0200), Elmar K. Bins wrote:

> Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:07:55 +0200
> From: Elmar K. Bins <elmi at 4ever.de>
> To: nanog at merit.edu
> Subject: Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.
>

> stursa at mailer.fsu.edu (Scott Stursa) wrote:
>
> > > When I tried to access my CCO account this morning I got a page with
> > > instructions to email cco-locksmith at cisco.com to get a new password. I did
> > > this from the email address registered to me on CCO and promptly received
> > > a new password to my email address which worked properly after that.
> >
> > Yeah, I tried that. Didn't work in my case.
>
> Neither did it in mine (multiple accounts hooked on one email address
> is what cco-locksmith complained about). I have sent the appropriate
> email to cco-team, but heaven knows when they will process it.

I had the same response after mailing the locksmith.
I, too, mailed the requisite info to cco-team, and have
been expecting to wait.

Someone suggested trying again (might have even been
this list), and I did so just a short while ago ....
and voilà!

I sent a followup note to cco-team, so hopefully they don't
RE-change my password and disable my account now that I've
successfully gained access.  ;-)

 - Christopher