OT: Cisco.com password reset.

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Wed Aug 3 14:02:15 UTC 2005

I eventually got an email stating it couldn't associate my email address
with an active CCO ID.  I'm guessing their system is getting backed up
because it's affecting lots of people.  Next step:

"Please email cco-team at cisco.com to have your correct email address
associated
with your User ID. To ensure you receive prompt attention, please
provide
all of the following details:

  1 Maintenance contract or Account number you used in your registration
  2 The user ID your believe you have
  3 Full name
  4 Company name
"

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495