[Administrivia]: Please end this Thread: RE: "Cisco gate" and "Me et the Fed" at Defcon....

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Aug 2 15:28:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:28:58 CDT, "Malayter, Christopher" said:
> Perhaps Susan was not clear enough yesterday.  The mailing list
> administrative committee would request that you allow this thread to stop.
> It has certainly outlived its operational usefulness.  I am now reiterating
> that request.

Unfortunately, there's enough places where this touches on operational issues
(such as getting enough information about a new release of router software so you
can make informed decisions affecting your customers).  And obviously, a number
of people think this is an important subject.

I suspect that adding a "This would be more on-topic/relevant on the XYZ list"
would help kill it here...

Any suggestions where it would be more relevant?