Another panix.com scenario? Hushmail this time

Adam Jacob Muller adam at gotlinux.us
Wed Apr 27 15:38:34 UTC 2005

Not quite the same thing,
it looks as though they just changed the DNS records and didn't
change the actual ownership of the domain.
It also seems to have been resolved quite quickly. I wonder how much
of this is due to increased awareness
following the panix.com issue, and how much is due to the fact that
this happened on a monday, verses the panix
issue happening on a friday, sadly, it's probably the latter. Though
it's also probably the fact that this seems to
be pretty clear-cut, when the panix.com issue happened, no one was
quite sure what had happened, and how
it had occurred.

Adam