Schneier: ISPs should bear security burden

Dragos Ruiu dr at kyx.net
Wed Apr 27 07:13:16 UTC 2005

On April 26, 2005 11:36 pm, bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 10:38:00PM -0700, Owen DeLong wrote:
> > I think it's absurd.  I expect my water delivery company not to add
> > polutants in transit.  I expect my water production company to provide
> > clean water.
>
>         er.. bad analogy warning... please take a sample of tap water to
>         an independent lab for analysis...  and find out just what the
>         water company is putting into your water.

Actually that _is_ a bad analogy.

According to my sister (who works in that area as a regional water
expert), tap-water is held to higher standards than bottled water.
In Canada at least... ymmv.

cheers,
--dr

--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Vancouver, Canada	May 4-6 2005  http://cansecwest.com