Problems with NS*.worldnic.com

aljuhani info at riyadmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:39:57 UTC 2005

We have few servers with Interland / Miami.  Today for around 1 hour 15
minutes the dns / tcp traffic was timing out.

Httpd was very slow for domains with backup dns servers in Europe but other
domains with DNS within Interland only was not resolving at all.

I only noticed that traffic was not going through from here, Saudi Arabia
but it appeared to be resolving okay from United States.

I do not know if this is related to worldnic dns problem, but I think
Interland is outsourcing DNS from Verisign.

aljuhani at riyadmail.com