Root DNS servers

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Sat Apr 23 00:06:42 UTC 2005

[ SNIP ]

Folks, these [this and "new worm?" ] are clearly on-topic
operational posts. If we could up the content on any outage
like assertions, I know a lot of us would appreciate the on
topic post -and- the extra information. Thanks for the early
warning, regardless. After the global sound of coffee mugs
hitting the floor, it only takes us a few minutes to look
into these things. The extra data helps.

Regards,

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com