Service providers that NAT their whole network?

John Payne john at sackheads.org
Fri Apr 22 18:55:25 UTC 2005

On Apr 22, 2005, at 1:14 PM, Chris Woodfield wrote:

> Apologies for the late reply, but T-Mobile's US GPRS network hands out
> RFC1918 space as well.

Ah, that depends on if you're on WAP, T-Mobile Internet or T-Mobile VPN.

The VPN service is exactly the same as the Internet one, except that it
gives you non-NAT'd address space for VPN compatibility.  (APN
internet3.voicestream.com, everything else is the same).   Note that
you have to be provisioned on each APN now, you can't jump around like
you used to be able to.