AW: Getting a BGP table in to a lab

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Thu Apr 21 21:24:59 UTC 2005

I agree...   I have around 75 peers on a box that actually does the routing running quagga, and there appears to be no problem.   My only issues have been with version upgrades having bugs in them, but those problems are due to my inadequate testing.  I also utilize supervise scripts (daemontools)to keep all the

The best feature is being able to use the same route maps I use on my cisco boxes.