Getting a BGP table in to a lab

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Thu Apr 21 00:47:13 UTC 2005

Zebra is a great option here, I use it to eat a routing table from
production routers, peer a perl Net::BGP daemon with it, and then do SQL
injections from there to instruct my netflow engine on baseline
subnetting for external networks, as well as provide AS clue for non-AS
aware netflow export segments.

- billn