RFC1918 in-addr.arpa local copies

Christopher L. Morrow christopher.morrow at mci.com
Sat Apr 16 04:06:40 UTC 2005

hrm, www.as112.net might have info you would like to see/read/implement.

nope, I suspect: www.as112.net would like you to host one.

> 2) I've dug around and haven't been able to find an example of a RFC1918
> zone file ala what's on the official servers.  I'm assuming that these are
> basically just empty domain filas but I'd love to verify that this is the
> case.   Of course, the blackhole servers I tried don't respond to AXFR.

probably you would get a copy of this when you turned up a set of hosts
for www.as112.net :)

> 3) Alternatively, I could host a local anycast instance of these servers,
> but I can think of lots of good reasons why this might be bad.

sure, the folks at www.as112.net might even have answers, and perhaps you
could summarize back to the list? I am interested atleast...