AUP for NANOG?

John Dupuy jdupuy-list at socket.net
Fri Apr 15 18:13:15 UTC 2005

If interested in such a list, an active one is ISP-CHAT. Details:

To Join: mailto:join-isp-chat at isp-chat.com
To Remove: mailto:remove-isp-chat at isp-chat.com
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-chat/archives/

Be warned however that it is wildly inflammatory and rarely useful.

Perhaps a in-between list that is for topics that are not immediatly
operational but still on-topic for the industry? A nanog-industry list?

sigh...not that I need to be on more lists...

John

[...]