SONET

sgorman1 at gmu.edu sgorman1 at gmu.edu
Thu Apr 14 21:25:42 UTC 2005

Quantitative analysis confirms said anecdote in many places other than the Baltimore tunnel.  It varies widely by city, some are more resilient than others depending on a variety of factors ranging from geography to zoning ordinances.  We just finished a comparison between NYC and Charlotte that had some interesting results - sometimes being a flat, waterless, boring place is a good thing.