Anyone familiar with the SBC product lingo?

Dan Lockwood dlockwood at shastacoe.org
Thu Apr 14 19:58:31 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to get some pricing on an OC-3 that we will be using for
voice.  We already have a master agreement with SBC for our services.  I
have the feeling that we are being "oversold" services and/or sold
services that are not required for what we need to accomplish.  Not
doing this everyday, I'm confused about the "Feature Name" of things
like:

SONET Circuit Service OC3-c (155Mbps) $2200 vs. Central Office Node
Circuit Service OC3/3c (155Mbps) $675

Anyone that is knowledgeable about SBC lingo, please feel free to ping
me.  If you have experience with OC3s even better! ;)

Thanks!
Dan