Auerbach Accuses ICANN Board of Dereliction of Duty on IP Allocation

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Wed Apr 13 22:18:57 UTC 2005

Not so.  The idea of an opposition party suggests the editors of ICW have
some desire to be in control.  Not at all.

Further, we run a slash server.  Most of the content is contributed.  We
don't have to go hunt for it.

If ICANN ran decent discussion boards, it would put us out o business.
One can only hope and dream.

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm