Auerbach Accuses ICANN Board of Dereliction of Duty on IP Allocation

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.net
Wed Apr 13 21:51:22 UTC 2005

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:

> Whether Karl is in fact right or a raving net.loon, there is indeed something very
> wrong with the process if he's 25% of the input.

It may be useful to keep in mind that this is the tail end of a long process
that we're talking about here. There was already a lot of discussion about
this in the RIR regional forums when the policy was being developed, so far
from being symptomatic of a problem I think that the lack of controversy
here is a good sign that the system works.

FWIW,

Doug

--
     If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough